Here you can find several academic papers written during my Master’s studies at Brandenburg University of Technology.
Established in 1999, World Heritage Studies is the international Master’s programme designed around the UNESCO Convention Concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage.
Approaching complex heritage phenomenon from contrary perspectives such as conservation and sustainable development, promotion and marketing, I developed truly holistic thinking over my studies. Let alone, it was always a challenging task to develop coherent management strategies and solutions that successfully address needs of all stakeholders involved.
- Tourism Innovation as a Driver for Rural Development in Europe. Case Studies from Germany
- Considerations for Sustainable Tourism and Visitor Management at Mtskheta World Heritage Site in Georgia
- Using New Technology to Mitigate Traffic Congestion in Mega Cities
- Geological, paleontological, and geomorphic objects of the Lena Pillars Nature Park, Russia
- Analyzing Interpretation of the Master Plan at Museum Island